What is NCD YOUTH DANCE COMPANY YDC
YDC is a fun and friendly dance school. Our aim is to make dance accessible and affordable for everyone. We provide easy to follow dance lessons and routines, helping your child gain confidence and learn new skills through dance without pressure and while having lots of fun. Our classes run not only on age but on ability. We believe in not holding any one back so if we feel that a child’s skill is beyond their age we will put them in the correct group for their level
When is YDC
YDC Class Prices
Mini Crew £6
Maxi Crew £6.50
Beats Crew £7
Street Crew £7.50
Elite Crew £7.50
Grade 1 Contemporary £7
Grade 2 Contemporary £7.50
Invoices will be sent out termly and all payments can be made by card at the class or in cash only.
All class fees are paid for a full term and are non refundable.
Who can join YDC
Anyone who is 5 years and over
Where is YDC
NCD Youth Dance Company is based at:
Naomi Czuba Dance Studio,
Why are these classes good for my child
At YDC your child will:
- Learn the techniques and foundations of street dance while finding their own personal style and having the freedom to express themselves through movement
- Build confidence levels in all areas that can be taken into other area’s of their lives
- Be given a yearly performance opportunities in a theatre as well as smaller performances thought out the year
- Gain certificates and awards at the end of each year
- Learn to work well and become a valued member of a group
- Have loads of fun while learning new skills and keeping fit and staying off that IPad!
What to wear for class
All dancers must wear the correct uniform which you can purchase from Denny before or after class. All Street Dance Crews must wear black leggings or black jogging bottoms no logos (shorts may be worn in the hot weather) with their YDC t-shirt and comfortable trainers.
All contemporary dancers must wear their YDC t-shirt with black leggings only and bare feet. Jogging bottoms will not be allowed in this class.
ALL HAIR IS TO BE TIED UP NEALTY FOR ALL SESSIONS. JEWELLERY IS NOT TO BE WORN AND NO PHONES OR IPADS ARE ALLOWED ON DURING THE SESSIONS